| Site Map | About
| Products | Galleries
| Guest Galleries
| Poster Galleries
| 60s Gallery
| 60s Tribe |
Links | Tao
of the 60's | Search
Welcome to the NEW Guestbook.
I just discovered that the Old Guestbook of 3 years and 300 + visitors
was hacked and deleted by a Company called "Patriot Banners"-formerly 4AllFree.com.
So--I'm using a generic book from Yahoo..until I find the perfect 'cool' theme/program.
So PLEASE sign our New Guestbook and let's TURN ON some GOOD VIBES!!
The Definition of Guests
guest (g®ßst) noun.
1. One who is a recipient of hospitality at the home or table of another.
2. One to whom entertainment or hospitality has been extended by another in the role of host or hostess, as at a party.
3. One who pays for meals or accommodations at a restaurant, hotel, or other establishment; a patron.
4. A distinguished visitor to whom the hospitality of an institution, city, or government is extended.
5. A visiting performer, speaker, or contestant, as on a radio or television program.
6. Zoology A commensal organism, especially an insect that lives in the nest or burrow of another species.
v. guest·ed, guest·ing, guests
To entertain as a guest.
To appear as a guest: guested on a television series.
1. Provided for guests: guest rooms.
2. Participating as a guest: a guest conductor.
English gest, from Old Norse gestr; see ghos-ti- in Indo-European
The search for the answers to life and its laws,
is rooted in everything, since effects have their cause.
It's as easy as saying when words hit a wall,
they come back at the speaker like a red rubber ball.
You can't hide any garbage, or mess up in this dream...
all your actions are viewed from beyond the mainstream.
The ancients all looked for that place ~ Shangri-La,
and reflected in the knowledge of what is known as Karma.
You can study the ancients for all that's concealed,
or you can look toward intentions to have all be revealed.
It's as simple as saying that your thoughts are alive,
they create actions & reactions unseen to the eyes.
It's difficult understanding that life's a charade,
or that fears create reality ...if you're slightly afraid.
A guru can teach you the path that's unsaid,
these words try to show you that it's inside your head.
60s Philosophy Bookstores
Peace & Love
Hippie 'Freak' Glosssary
Michelle Vignes 60s Gallery
60s Music Stores
POSTER , ART PRINTS, AND CALENDARS
Bookstores | 60s Music Store | T-Shirt
Review | Jewelry Review |
Incense Store | Soaps